YMCA Level 3 Award in Education and Training
This qualification provides an introduction to teaching. It can meet the needs of a range of trainee teachers, such as:
- individuals not currently teaching or training achievement of the qualification does not require practice other than microteaching unless units from the Learning and Development suite of qualifications are selected
- individuals currently teaching and training (including those who have just begun teaching and training) although the qualification does not require practice other than microteaching (unless units from the Learning and Development suite of qualifications are selected), opportunities may be made available to observe and provide feedback on a trainee teacher’s practice
- individuals currently working as assessors who wish to achieve a qualification that provides an introduction to teaching.
What will I learn?
- Understanding of the teaching role and responsibilities in education and training
- Understanding of the ways to maintain a safe and supportive learning environment
- Understanding of the relationships between teachers and other professionals in education and training
- Understanding of the types and methods of assessment used in education and training
- Understanding of how to use constructive feedback, keep records and involve learners and others in the assessment process
- Understanding of the quality assurance and the legal and good practice requirements in relation to assessment
- How to plan, deliver and evaluate inclusive teaching and learning
- How to facilitate one to one and group learning and development
Are there any entry requirements?
- There are no entry requirements for this course
- Portfolio of evidence
- Practical demonstration/assignment
0% payment plans available
LA Training is an approved training provider for YMCA Awards. On achieving the assessment and quality assurance process, your nationally recognised certificate will be processed.
Book a place on our next course
If you would like some more information on this course, or would like to book a place, please call us on 07900 398653 / 07717 893677 or email email@example.com