Level 2 Award: Studio Resistance Training
This qualification is aimed at qualified fitness instructors and personal trainers wishing to acquire the additional knowledge and competencies required to plan and deliver safe and effective studio resistance training sessions.
What will I learn?
You will cover:
- how to design and teach safe and effective studio resistance training sessions
- the principles of warm up, the aerobic curve and cool down
- working to music
- motivating participants
- a variety of group teaching skills
- core stability exercises
- the benefits of studio resistance training
- a variety of approaches to studio resistance training
- how to respond to health and safety issues
Are there any entry requirements?
- Level 2 Certificate in Fitness/Gym Instructing, or any qualification within the Physical Activity Advisor category on REPs
- Practical examination
|Classroom course||£ 219|
|Assessment re-sit||£ 50|
0% payment plans available
LA Training is an approved training provider for YMCA Awards. On achieving the assessment and quality assurance process, your nationally recognised certificate will be processed. On certification, you will gain 16 REP’s continual professional development (CPD) points.
Book this course
If you would like some more information on this course, or would like to book a place, please call us on 07900 398653 / 07717 893677 or email email@example.com