Level 3 Award: Instructing Outdoor Fitness
The aim of this qualification is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills required to design and deliver safe and effective fitness training sessions to groups of participants in outdoor environments.
What will I learn?
You will cover:
- the considerations involved in working with groups in outdoor environments
- planning a range of exercises relevant to groups of participants outdoors, using body weight, environment, and small equipment
- planning appropriate exercise sessions, taking into account the opportunities and limitations presented by the environment
- instructing safe and effective group exercise sessions in outdoor environments
Are there any entry requirements?
- Level 2 certificate in fitness instructing or equivalent
- Practical Examination
|Classroom course||£ 275|
|Assessment re-sit||£ 50|
0% payment plans available
LA Training is an approved training provider for YMCA Awards and all qualifications are endorsed by CIMSPA. On achieving the assessment and quality assurance process, your nationally recognised certificate will be processed. On certification, you will gain 16 REP’s continual professional development (CPD) points, and 10 CIMSPA Endorsement CPD points.
Book this course
If you would like some more information on this course, or would like to book a place, please call us on 07900 398653 / 07717 893677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org