Level 3 Award: Nutrition for Physical Activity
The aim of this qualification is to recognise the skills, knowledge and competence required for an individual to apply the principles of nutrition to support client goals as part of an exercise and physical activity programme.
What will I learn?
You will cover:
- Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
- Collecting, analysing and utilising nutritional information
- The principles of nutritional goal setting with clients
- Providing nutritional advice in line with nationally recommended best practice
Are there any entry requirements?
- None, however it is recommended that learners hold Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing or equivalent
- Multiple choice theory paper/eAssessment
|Classroom course||£ 350|
|Assessment re-sit||£ 50|
0% payment plans available
LA Training is an approved training provider for YMCA Awards and all qualifications are endorsed by CIMSPA. On achieving the assessment and quality assurance process, your nationally recognised certificate will be processed. On certification, you will gain 16 REP’s continual professional development (CPD) points, and 10 CIMSPA Endorsement points.
Book this course
If you would like some more information on this course, or would like to book a place, please call us on 07900 398653 / 07717 893677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org