NPLQ: National Pool Lifeguard Qualification
The RLSS UK National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) is the most awarded lifeguard qualification in the United Kingdom and Ireland and is also internationally recognised.
The NPLQ is an excellent starting point for anyone looking for a career in the leisure industry.
Why complete this course?
- Opportunity for career progression, as most leisure managers start off as pool lifeguards
- Varied working hours
- Work within a team
- The NPLQ is recognised around the world, so potential to work and travel
- Great way for students to fund studies
- Learn essential life skills, including First Aid and CPR
Are there any entry requirements?
Every candidate attending a NPLQ course must be 16-years-old at the time of taking the NPLQ final assessment and be able to:
- Jump / dive into deep water
- Swim 50 metres in less than 60 seconds
- Swim 100 metres continuously on front and back in deep water
- Tread water for 30 seconds
- Surface dive to the floor of the pool
- Climb out unaided without ladder / steps and where the pool design permits
- Practical pool assessment
- Theory assessment
- Practical first aid & CPR assessment
|Classroom course||£ 280|
|Assessment re-sit||£ 50|
0% payment plans available
The National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) 8th Edition is the marketing name for this qualification – its ‘accredited title’ as listed with Ofqual is: IQL – Level 2 Award in Pool Lifeguarding, Intervention, Supervision and Rescue (QCF).
Book this course
If you would like some more information on this course, or would like to book a place, please call us on 07900 398653 / 07717 893677 or email email@example.com