Level 3 Certificate: Leisure Management
This qualification is aimed at people who want to work in management roles in the leisure industry.
What will I learn?
- Understanding the active leisure sector
- Health, safety and welfare
- Leading a team
- Promoting customer care
- Understanding employment rights and responsibilities
- Financial procedures
- Delivering objectives through the work of an active leisure team
- Supervising facility maintenance
- Marketing services and products to customers
- Operating swimming pool plant
Are there any entry requirements?
- There are no specific prerequisites for this qualification, however, a current working role within the leisure industry would be beneficial.
- Risk assessment
|Home Study Course||£ 550|
0% payment plans available
LA Training is an approved training provider for YMCA Awards and all qualifications are endorsed by CIMSPA. On achieving the assessment and quality assurance process, your nationally recognised certificate will be processed. On certification, you will gain 16 REP’s continual professional development (CPD) points, and 10 CIMSPA Endorsement CPD points.
Book a place on our next course
If you would like some more information on this course, or would like to book a place, please call us on 07900 398653 / 07717 893677 or email email@example.com