Level 2 Award: Instructing Kettlebell Training Sessions
This qualification is aimed at qualified fitness instructors and personal trainers wishing to acquire the additional knowledge and competencies required to plan and deliver safe and effective Kettlebell exercises and training sessions.
What will I learn?
Knowledge and understanding relating to the qualification:
- The history and origins of kettlebell training
- The benefits of using kettlebells
- Health and safety considerations for kettlebell training
- How to incorporate kettlebell training into resistance sessions
Skills relating to the qualification:
- How to prepare, plan and instruct kettlebell training sessions
- Effective communication skills
Are there any entry requirements?
- Level 2 Certificate in Fitness/Gym Instructing, or any qualification within the Physical Activity Advisor category on REPs
- Some experience of Kettlebell training is beneficial but not essential.
- Practical assessment
- Workbook and session plan
|Classroom course||£ 219|
|Assessment re-sit||£ 50|
0% payment plans available
LA Training is an approved training provider for YMCA Awards. On achieving the assessment and quality assurance process, your nationally recognised certificate will be processed. On certification, you will gain 16 REP’s continual professional development (CPD) Points, along with a CIMSPA endorsed qualification and 10 CIMPSA CPD points.
Book a place on our next course
If you would like some more information on this course, or would like to book a place, please call us on 07900 398653 / 07717 893677 or email email@example.com