Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
The aim of this qualification is to develop the knowledge, understanding and skills of those individuals who are directly involved in the internal quality assurance of assessors and assessment but are not involved in the centre management or liaising with other internal quality assurers.
What will I learn?
- The context and principles of internal quality assurance and how to plan the internal quality assurance of assessment
- The techniques and criteria for monitoring the quality of assessment internally
- How to internally maintain and improve the quality of assessment
- How to manage information relevant to the internal quality assurance of assessment
- The legal and good practice requirements for the internal quality assurance of assessment
- Skills relating to the qualification
- Plan the internal quality assurance of assessment
- Internally evaluate, maintain and improve the quality of assessment
- Manage information relevant to the internal quality assurance of assessment
- Maintain legal and good practice requirements when internally monitoring and maintaining the quality of assessment
Are there any entry requirements?
- There are no specific prerequisites for this qualification, however, a current working role within the leisure industry would be beneficial.
- Completion of knowledge questions
- Observation in the workplace
- Question & answer
- Examining products of work
0% payment plans available
LA Training is an approved training provider for YMCA Awards. On achieving the assessment and quality assurance process, your nationally recognised certificate will be processed.
Book a place on our next course
If you would like some more information on this course, or would like to book a place, please call us on 07900 398653 / 07717 893677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org