Level 2 Award: Instructing Group Indoor Cycling Sessions
This qualification is aimed at people wishing to design and deliver safe and effective group indoor cycling sessions.
It provides you with the knowledge, understanding and skills required to enable aspiring fitness instructors to use group indoor cycling as a tool to improve participants’ fitness and increase their physical activity levels.
What will I learn?
- Benefits of group indoor cycling
- The principles and variables used within a group indoor cycling session
- How to prepare, plan, design and instruct safe and effective group indoor cycling sessions
- The use of music, imagery, and motivational techniques during a group indoor cycling session
Are there any entry requirements?
- Level 2 Certificate in Fitness/Gym Instructing, or any qualification within the Physical Activity Advisor category on REPs
- Some experience of studio cycling is beneficial but not essential.
- Portfolio of evidence
- Practical assessment
|Classroom course||£ 219|
|Assessment re-sit||£ 50|
0% payment plans available
LA Training is an approved training provider for YMCA Awards. On achieving the assessment and quality assurance process, your nationally recognised certificate will be processed. On certification, you will gain 16 REP’s continual professional development (CPD) Points, along with a CIMSPA endorsed qualification and 10 CIMPSA CPD points.
Book a place on our next course
If you would like some more information on this course, or would like to book a place, please call us on 07900 398653 / 07717 893677 or email email@example.com