Level 3 Award: Sports Conditioning
The aim of this qualification is to recognise the skills and knowledge required to design a fitness programme to improve performance within a specific sporting event.
What will I learn?
You will cover:
- Collecting information relating to the client and their choice of sporting event
- How to analyse and break down sporting activities from the perspective of fitness and conditioning
- Utilising a range of sport specific training methods
- Planning relevant conditioning activities for participants in sports/events
Are there any entry requirements?
- Level 2 certificate in fitness instructing or equivalent
- We also recommend that learners also complete the Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training or equivalent prior to taking this qualification
- Portfolio of evidence
- Case study
|Classroom course||£ 275|
|Assessment re-sit||£ 50|
0% payment plans available
LA Training is an approved training provider for YMCA Awards and all qualifications are endorsed by CIMSPA. On achieving the assessment and quality assurance process, your nationally recognised certificate will be processed. On certification, you will gain 16 REP’s continual professional development (CPD) points, and 10 CIMSPA Endorsement points.
Book this course
If you would like some more information on this course, or would like to book a place, please call us on 07900 398653 / 07717 893677 or email email@example.com