Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (CAVA)
This certificate is for those who assess or aspire to assess within the work environment, workshops and class-room based environments using a range of assessment methods.
- Understanding of the Principles and Practices of Assessment
- How to assess Occupational Competence in the Work Environment
- How to assess Vocational Skills, Knowledge and Understanding
- Principles and requirements of assessment
- Different types of assessment method
- Planning and performing assessments , involving learners and others
- Quality assurance of the assessment process
- Legal and good practice requirements
- Making assessment decisions
Are there any entry requirements?
- There are no specific prerequisites for this qualification, however, a current working role within the leisure industry would be beneficial.
- Completion of knowledge questions
- Observation in the workplace
- Question & answer
- Examining products of work
0% payment plans available
LA Training is an approved training provider for YMCA Awards. On achieving the assessment and quality assurance process, your nationally recognised certificate will be processed.
Book a place on our next course
If you would like some more information on this course, or would like to book a place, please call us on 07900 398653 / 07717 893677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org