Level 3 Award: Adapting Exercise for Ante/Post-Natal Clients
The aim of the qualification is to give you the skills, knowledge and competence required in order to work with ante and post natal clients in an unsupervised manner.
There will be focus on the considerations for safe and effective exercise and how to plan and adapt exercise for this specialised client group.
What will I learn?
- The physical changes which take place during the ante and post natal periods
- The benefits of exercise/physical activity for ante and post natal women
- How to support ante and post natal clients in exercise
- The contra-indications to exercise for ante and post natal clients
- How to manage risks in ante and post natal exercise sessions
- The nutritional requirements for the ante and post natal period
- The principles of collecting information to plan an exercise programme for ante and post natal clients
- How to screen ante and post natal clients prior to planning an exercise programme
- How to plan an exercise programme for ante and post natal clients.
Are there any entry requirements?
- Level 2 certificate in fitness instructing or equivalent
- Multiple choice examination
|Assessment re-sit||£ 50|
0% payment plans available
LA Training is an approved training provider for YMCA Awards. On achieving the assessment and quality assurance process, your nationally recognised certificate will be processed. On certification, you will gain Level 3 entry on to the register of exercise professionals (REP’s), 20 REP’s continual professional development (CPD) Points, along with a CIMSPA endorsed qualification and 10 CIMPSA CPD points.
Book this course
If you would like some more information on this course, or would like to book a place, please call us on 07900 398653 / 07717 893677 or email email@example.com